Tuesday, January 18, 2011

A Book Found Me Today

About seven years ago, I read a book that inspired me-Dharma Punx by Noah Levine. I really liked how in part of the book, the author read and followed a book his father had written-it changed his life. I have been feeling down about the fact that I did not do anything of any significance last year, aside from having back surgery. Well today when I went to the library, that book was up on display and it stood out to me. I knew exactly what book it was the second I saw it, and put it right into my bag. The book? A Year to Live-How to Live This Year As If It Were Your Last, by Stephen Levine. I think I am going to do this, and I cannot wait to see what happens. First I need to read the book, which is fairly short.

No comments:

Post a Comment